KIDDOS DAY CAMP
2019 CAMP RATES
REGISTRATION OPENS FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 1st!
Register by March 15 and Save $10 per week, per Child | Code: 10off
If you Attend 5 + weeks of camp, After Camp is only $5/wk (Usually $35/wk)
Only $50 deposit to hold your spot each week!
KIDDOS DAY CAMP
Weekly Enrollment: $210/per week for 9-2:30 (Discount for 1 & 6 due to 3 day weeks| Before Camp Complimentary | $35/week After Camp | Sibling Discounts
$50 deposit per child, per week + optional Extended Camp fees due at Registration (only required for campers not attending full weeks)
Balance is due 5 business days prior to registered week and will be automatically charged to card on file.
Daily Drop Ins: $55/day CASH for 7:45-2:30pm | $10/day for After Camp and pay cash at drop off. | Sibling Discounts
* YOU MUST ATTEND AT LEAST 1 WEEK OF CAMP TO BE ELIGIBLE TO DROP IN.
*Once you are registered for a FULL Week you are automatically eligible for DI and simply show up if you need additional days..
- 1st Child: $210
- 2nd Child: $160
- 3rd Child: $110
- ** Discount for Weeks 1(memorial day) & 6 (4th of July) due to 3 day weeks. (1st child $125, 2nd $95, 3rd+ $65)
- $30 DI Registration Fee (If attending at least 1 full week of Day Camp you are automatically eligible for drop ins and do NOT need to pay reg fee.)
- 1st Child: $55/day
- 2nd Child: $35/day
- 3rd Child: $20/day
- Deposits go towards the camp tuition and hold camper space.
- Deposits are Non-Refundable.
- Deposits are Transferable to other dates within the registered program until May 1.
The intent of the Kiddos Scholarship Program is to provide financial assistance to families that might not otherwise be able to afford the full cost of high quality child care. Scholarships may be granted based on Income or Special Circumstance. This assistance is granted in the form of partial tuition scholarships, contingent upon the availability of funds. Kiddos also accepts CAPS. SCHOLARSHIPS FOR SUMMER 2019 ARE FULL
Cancellations must be emailed to info@KiddosAtlanta.com 10 business days prior to the registered week start date and only the deposit will be forfeited.
If you cancel without 10 business days’ notice or no show families will still be charged the balance.
Campers will not be allowed to return to camp or ay Kiddos program in the future until balance is paid.