Kiddos @ Garden Hills
SPRING 2020 REGISTRATION
REGISTRATION IS December 9, 2019 - January 12, 2020
All registration between January 13-20 will incur a $25 late fee per class. Email info@KiddosAtlanta.com. NO REGISTRATION AFTER JANUARY 20. NO exceptions.
You Can Pay in FULL on January 5 or Pay Half Jan 5, 2020 & Half March 1st.
Scholarships are available... EMAIL info@KiddosAtlanta.com to inquire by January 15.
CLASSES START on Janaury 21 and END on May 8, 2020.
There are no classes when school's out.
- *You do not have to be in After School to participate in classes.
- *In order to maintain a quality staff and program any additional inclement weather days will be made up the week of May 11th, If any additional weather cancellations happen we will not make up the days or provide a refund.
Fall 2020 Schedule
Mondays: Chess (K-5), Art (K-5), Drama (K-5)
Tuesdays: Karate (PK-1), Science Wiz (3-5)
Wednesdays: Karate (2-5), Bricks 4 Kidz (K-2)
Thursdays: Kidz Tennis (PK-3), Film Making (3-5)
Fridays: Gymnastics ( K-2)
2019/20 CLASS DESCRIPTIONS
ART: (K-5) Fridays, 2:30 - 3:45 | 12 Classes, $251
- Come and Learn, Explore and Create with ART'S COOL Art Education. We are an art program designed for elementary school age students. We study an artist or technique each week with time to create our own original artistic impression of what we discuss. Students will work with various materials such as paints, watercolors, oil pastels, colored pencils, markers, chalk and more.
BRICKS 4 KIDZ: (K-2) Wednesdays, 2:30-3:45 | 14 Classes, $287
- Join us in in building jaw-dropping, awesome and head-spinning LEGO models! In LEGO Club, children are introduced to our basic “Project 1 Kit”, with which they are able to build any of our over 1,000 different proprietary models from our over 200 unit-themes. Want to go to outer space? How about an amusement park? The adventure begins at Bricks4Kidz where they will build models in our Mission 2 Space, Ticket to Ride, and other fun unit-themes.
- Children build complex, motorized Lego models while learning interesting concepts such as gear ratios, laws of motion and much more! Each child will have the chance to create his or her own mini-figure that they will take home at the end of the session!
CHESS: (K-5) Mondays, 2:30-3:45 | 12 Classes, $215
- This is open to all students interested in learning to play chess as well as those who already play! We teach fundamentals of chess in a step by step approach that highlights the strengths of each piece and how they work together. Then we teach the tactical and strategic principles and have fun applying them! Kids that play chess score better on standardized tests and achieve better grades overall. Smyrnachess@yahoo.com.
- No Class on March 2, 2020
DRAMA: (K-5) Mondays, 2:30-4:00PM | 14 Fall classes, $ | 12 Classes, $255
- Join LET'S PRETEND where children K-5 learn to communicate effectively, think creatively, build self-esteem, develop mental discipline and hone their teamwork skills. In Let's Pretend your child will experience the magic of theatre in a supportive and fun atmosphere!
- This innovative and educational program is designed to challenge both beginners and more advanced students by focusing on audition techniques, character development, improvisation, monologues and scene work. Then at the end of the semester our young actors will enjoy the ultimate excitement of performing onstage in front of a live audience. Don't let your child miss this opportunity to explore the wonderful world of imagination, guided by seasoned professionals. Classes fill early so register now!
FILM MAKING: (3-5) Thursdays, 2:30-4:30 | 14 Two hour Classes, $294
- KIDS TV is Atlanta’s #1 after school film class for kids. During Kids TV, students learn professional camera, lighting and production techniques from professional filmmakers as they work as a team to bring their story ideas to life.
- The students produce, film and star in their own video projects. At the end of the semester, family and guests are invited to a movie premiere.
- Check out some past videos at: http//kidstv.mobocproductions.com
GYMNASTICS: (K-2) Fridays, 2:30-3:45 | 14 Classes $329
- MY GYM STATION will offer gymnastics this year at Garden Hills Elementary! Students will learn step-by-step skill progressions in a safe and fun environment. Our gymnastics instructors will use balance beams, bars, vaults, and tumbling to help kiddos increase their strength and flexibility.
(PK-1) Tuesdays, 2:30-3:45 | 13 Fall Classes, $295 (+$20 for Uniform) | 14 Spring Classes, $315
(2-5) Wednesdays, 2:30-3:45 |14 Fall and Spring Classes, $315 (+$20 for Uniform)
- POWER UP teaches students coordination, healthy living and discipline. We have a trained staff of patient instructors who love to work with children, but are also very clear about limits. We enforce good rules of behavior in class, and we expect the same good behavior at home and in school.
MAGIC: (2-5) Tuesdays, 2:30-3:45 | 13 FALL Classes $289
- NEW FALL ONLY CLASS!!! NEXPLORE presents Magic where students learn to turn a glass into a bottle, pass balls through a cup, multiply rabbits, and much, much more!
- Performing magic tricks helps students build self-esteem, public speaking, communication, and critical thinking skills!
- Receive their very own Spectacular Magic Show kit
SCIENCE WIZ- Electricity: (3-5) Tuesdays, 2:30-3:45| 14 SPRING Classes $307
- NEW SPRING ONLY CLASS!!! NEXPLORE Electricity class has students learn the basics of electricity by building circuit loops, spinning motors, lighting lights, buzzing buzzers, sending coded messages, testing conductivity, and more. The class is built upon inquiry, experimentation and play!
- Student will receive their very own Science-Wiz™ kit to explore fundamental scientific ideas through hands-on play and activities and conduct experiments, many of which they will bring home to share with family and friends.
TENNIS: (PK-3) Thursdays, 2:30-3:45 | 14 Classes, $287
- KIDZ TENNIS offers a class that helps to develop coordination, good sportsmanship, friendships, and achieve excellent physical fitness. This mobile-court program incorporates all of these elements into the program to provide each child with these great life-long skills and benefits. Our mobile program is set up on-campus using:
- 1) Portable junior sized nets & smaller rackets which are provided for use.
- 2) Foam and Low compression tennis balls that bounce lower and slower for rapid development.
- 3) A fast-paced curriculum that creates a fun environment while the children the game.
- 4) Our method of grouping of children by age and ability for maximum fun & development.
- In addition to these great things, Kidz Tennis has other great benefits, including:
- 1) Providing safe, fun, physical activity for your child.
- 2) Improvement of balance, coordination and agility.
- 3) Convenience for the Parents.
- 4) It is one of the only sports that truly lasts a lifetime.
We do offer partial scholarships. For Information please email Info@KiddosAtlanta.com by Friday, August 23.