Kiddos @ Garden Hills
WE ARE ONSITE AT GARDEN HILLS FOR SY2122
KIDDOS @ GHES INFO
- Contact Info: Director, Isabel Quillin, Ghes@KiddosAtlanta.com - 404.922.8156
- Location: We are onsite at Garden Hills Elementary, 285 Sheridan Drive, Atlanta GA 30305
- Times: 2:30-6:30pm every day school is open.
- Enrollment: Full time or Daily Drop In Options!
- COVID Notes: Due to COVID we will be staying in Groups of appx 30 by age and where possible interest. We will follow APS guidelines including masks inside, and no masks outside. And will adjust as they do.
- Enrollment: Full Time Available, Part Time Available if Spots Remaining starting Aug 17, and No Drop Ins for now.
HOW TO ENROLL:
- FULL TIME:
- We consider Full time coming Monday -Friday, Picking up anytime between 3-6:30.
- Review all Kiddos policies and procedures by clicking HERE
- EVERYONE MUST CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT HERE
- You will then receive an email once you complete registration that indicates your registration went through.
- Send a Transportation note to your teacher.
- We will anticipate your student arriving on the date you select for them to start. If the start dates changes, please text.
- PART TIME:
- We consider Part Time as set days or day that your kiddo attends every week for the semester. We will offer Part Time Spots- Once we settle full time kiddos, we will fill remaining spots with Part time Requests.
- Review all Kiddos policies and procedures by clicking HERE
- Email Info@KiddosAtlanta.com as soon as possible
- Ms. Chay, Office Manager will email you confirmation that she received your email and put you on the request list.
- She’ll contact you between Aug 6-11, to update you on if we can schedule your kiddo for a spot. ***Essentially, we just want to make sure we don’t have too many kids on one day, and not enough teachers in that group to cover so its puzzle etc. Plan to start your Part Time Enrollment no sooner than August 17***
- DROP IN:
- We consider you a drop in when you register and use us only as needed, including advance and last-minute notice. We will NOT offer Drop Ins prior to Labor Day. We will work CONSIDER Drop ins based on space, need and local COVID guidance. We will put information out via email and Garden Hills E Blasts, and Social media once we open up to Drop Ins again.
What Goes on during After School...
After the bell rings students come to the cafeteria where they are greeted with a big smile, a wide variety of snack options. Each day is broken into Snack time, Outside time, Homework Help, and Activity Choices. We also offer After School Specials, Fun Fridays and a Showcase each semester! Our days are well planned out, our leaders are dedicated, our customer service is stellar, ratios are 1 to 15, (PreK, 1 to 9), our students are the best AND our After School teachers are energetic, trained and love their job!
CHECK OUT OUR SAMPLE CALENDER!
SNACK TIME: We provide a wide variety of prepackaged snacks for students to choose from each day!We make snack time an enjoyable time to relax and socialize with friends and Kiddos teachers.
HOME WORK TIME: Smart Club is an hour each day offering students time to do homework, study or read. We set clear standards and expectations for students so they are encouraged to do their best. While we cannot guarantee accuracy we can guarantee to create an atmosphere that encourages responsibility, confidence, hard work, patience and independence. Teachers are on hand to answer questions, review and make sure our standards are met. SMART CLUB goes above and beyond homework time.
ACTIVITY CHOICES: Each day your student will get to choose between 4 activities choices! Every day is different! We always offer a variety including sports, Creative Writing, Science, Drama, Nature, Art, Dance, Gymnastics, Music and more!!!
SPECIALS: We love finding things kids REALLY love and making into a long term skill or project! From Super Hero Club and Fashion
Design to Flag Football and our Young Adults club for 5th graders. Each semester we offer long term Specials that meet once each week during after school!
FUN FRIDAYS: Our Fridays are ALWAYS something to look forward too! We like to mix it up with our Kiddos traditions, favorites and love bringing in new ideas! From our Spanish Celebranos and Fort Building to our Holiday Restaurant and Newspaper Day Fridays are not an event to be missed at Kiddos!
SHOWCASE: Everyone in after school participates in our Showcase each year as we believe the public speaking, sharing and working hard as a team supports our mission to promote independence, confidence and community! Allowing parents, friends and families to check out our AWESOME Kiddos on stage is some thing we look forward to every time!
KIDDOS @ GARDEN HILLS TUITION
- Full Time Tuition 2021/2022:
- 1st Child: $1650 per semester | 2nd Child: 1150 per semester | 3rd Child: $375 per semester
- We offer a 5 month Fixed rate of $330/month for the 1st child, $230 for 2nd child, $75 for 3rd child. *PREK & KINDER is an additional $30 per month.
- We Auto charge the card on file and it must be paid by in full on the 1stof each month. Failure to pay on time will result in a $25 late fee.
- Part Time & Drop Ins:
- There is a $20 Registration fee that is broken into $2/Monthly fee for Drop Ins.
- Long story short , we split the reg fee up as our TECHNOLOGY doesn't offer the flexibility we need for DI and this change allows system to handle.
1st Child: $22/Day | 2nd Child: $15/day | 3rd Child: $5/day *Pre-K is additional $3/Day
Drop Ins will be tallied at the end of each month. An email notice will be sent letting you know the total due. Payment will be auto-charged on the 10th of each month. Late payments pay $25
- We only take Online Payments (Visa, MasterCard & Discover). Full Time must pay using our online system. No Checks & No Cash.
SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATIONS FALL 2021 ARE FULL. We offer sliding scale scholarships based on first come first served. We consider income, and other extenuating circumstances. You will be required to provide supporting documents for income and the circumstances for us to review the application. CLICK HERE TO APPLY FOR WAITLIST ONLY.